I. Content and purpose of the document
1. This document contains information regarding the protection of personal data provided by visitors of the website www.fioreal.cz, our clients and those interested in our services and products.
2. The purpose of this document is to make you (data subjects) aware of your rights and to provide clear information on how personal data will be handled.
3. We appreciate the trust with which you provide us with your personal data, and therefore we proceed with the processing of personal data not only according to Act No.101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, but I also adapt the handling of personal data to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation, which will enter into force on 25. 5. 2018 and is generally known by the acronym GDPR.
4. Just for the sake of completeness, we state that we assume that all data you provide to me are true and up-to-date data and that if there is a change in this direction, you will inform us about it without undue delay, so that we too can make a correction.
II. Personal data controller – who we are and how you can contact us
FIOREAL s.r.o., Company ID: 03298558, with registered office: Varšavská 715/36, Prague 2, Vinohrady, 120 00 registered in the trade register maintained by the Regional Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 229794 is a joint controller together with FIOREAL DEVELOPMENT s.r.o., Company ID: 05955106, with registered office: Varšavská 715/36, Prague 2, Vinohrady, 120 00, registered in the trade register maintained by the Regional Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 273690 and Filip Ondruš, Company ID: 71476008, with registered office: Anny Rybníčková 2613/5, Prague 5, 155 00 (hereinafter collectively referred to as „Controller“).
Contact e-mail: email@example.com, Contact phone: +420 604 791 259, Website: www.fioreal.cz www.filipondrus.cz
III. What personal data do we process and how do we obtain them?
We process the data that you provide to us. In particular cases, this may include providing data by filling in some of the forms on the website, placing the data in an established user account on our website, providing data in the preparation of contracts and related documents and in connection with the implementation of contracts (i.e. especially in connection with arranging the purchase or sale or lease or sublease of real estate), in personal contact (including data purported during property inspections), by phone, in writing, by email or other means of communication (sms messages, messages in applications like skype, FB messenger). We also process data that you yourself publish on the Internet and especially on social networks (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin). If we have to have your consent for the processing of some personal data for specific purposes, then we process such data for the given purpose only with your consent.
Personal data that we process:
Name, surname, title, address, date of birth, age, birth number, ID, TIN, telephone number, e-mail, information on services ordered, information on what services we have provided you, your marital status, gender, photographs in which you are shown, data on immovable property whose sale or lease we are arranging for you (in connection with other data).
IV. For what purposes do we process personal data, for what period of time and what authorizes us to do so?
A. Processing personal data for the purpose of concluding a contract and fulfilling contractual obligations
In order to conclude a contract with you and to deliver services ordered by you and to communicate with you in this connection, we process the following common personal data: Name, surname, title, address, date of birth, age, birth number, identification number, VAT number, telephone number, e-mail, bank account number.
The legal title (authorization) for the processing of this data is directly fulfillment of contractual obligations from a contract concluded between us. Such an obligation may be, for example, the preparation of a purchase contract for an intermediated property. This need not be strictly a contract concluded in the classic printed form, signed by hand. It may be, for example, a contract concluded orally, by telephone or by filling in and sending an order form on the website and by us confirming such an order.
For this purpose, we process personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship between us. After the contractual relationship ends, some data are then kept for the purposes of fulfilling legal obligations or for the purposes of legitimate interest, as you will read in the following parts of this document.
B. Processing of personal data for the fulfillment of obligations from accounting, tax and other legal regulations
In order to comply with obligations arising from valid legal regulations, especially in the field of accounting and tax law and obligations arising from Act No.253/2008 Coll., on certain measures against the legalization of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism („AML Act“), we process the following data:
The period for which data are processed is determined directly by the relevant legal regulations, which oblige us to process them.
C. Processing of personal data for the purposes of legitimate interests of our or a third party
A legitimate interest can cover a wide range of situations. Therefore, we inform you about the legitimate interests for which we process personal data:
- A legitimate interest is the protection and demonstration of our rights and legal claims, in particular from concluded contracts or caused harm. For this purpose, for a period of 4 years after the termination of the contractual cooperation or our last contact, if the conclusion of the contract has not taken place. This period is determined with regard to the limitation periods of claims, taking into account that we may not know about any claim filed in court immediately at the moment of its application by the other party. For this purpose, data from contracts and our mutual communication are stored.
- Direct marketing is also a legitimate interest. For sending commercial communications, we will process the following personal data of our clients: name, surname, address, e-mail.
Processing of personal data based on your consent
If you give us your consent, we will process your personal data for sending an offer of our real estate services. We will need your consent for this processing in case you are not our client. Before you give us your consent, we will inform you of the data and the specific purpose of the processing. You can withdraw your consent at any time. However, if we also process some of your personal data based on another legal title (see points A to C above), I will continue to process your personal data for these purposes after your consent is withdrawn, because consent is not required for such specific purposes.
V. Making personal data available to other persons
We as the administrator will process your personal data. We as the administrator may transfer your personal data to our subcontractors for the above purposes, so that they will process it for us. Personal data may be transferred to:
- cooperating real estate brokers
- external law firm
- cooperating mortgage advisors
- external accountant
- relevant unit owner community
- relevant management firms
- processors who provide server, web, cloud or IT services to the Intermediary or who are its business partners
- tax adviser and control authorities
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
VI. Information about your other rights in the area of personal data protection
A. Right of access to personal data
This is the right to confirm whether I am processing your personal data and, if so, to access such data and information about its processing.
B. Right to rectify personal data
This is the right to rectify inaccurate personal data relating to the Intermediary without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to supplement incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
C. Right to erasure of personal data (right to „be forgotten“)
In the cases provided for by law or by the GDPR, you have the right to request that we erase your personal data without undue delay (in the GDPR, the reasons are set out in Art. 17, including an indication of exceptions where erasure will not be carried out).
D. Right to restrict processing
In the cases provided for in Art. 18 of the GDPR, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
E. Right to data portability
Under the conditions set out in Art. 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to obtain your personal data and to transfer it to another controller. If technically feasible, you have the right to request direct transfer to another controller.
F. Right to object
In cases where we process personal data for the purposes of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing and then we will no longer process the data unless our legitimate interest outweighs your interests or rights and freedoms. If direct marketing is a legitimate interest, then objecting will always result in the cessation of further processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
G. Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you believe that your personal data protection rights are being violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. Further information about the Office and the protection of personal data can be found directly on the website of the Office www.uoou.cz.
In case you need to explain, advise or discuss further processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.